Friday, November 16, 2007

I don't think I have anything too practical to present, but I would love to go...

Of course, I find this website the day AFTER student grant applications are due...

http://theoryandpracticeconference.wordpress.com/

All Power to the Imagination! Conference on Radical Theory and Practice

New College of Florida
Sarasota, Florida
April 4-6th

All Power to the Imagination! is a conference that will bring activists, academics, and grassroots organizers together for a weekend of discussion, listening, networking, and organizing. We will share ideas, tactics, experiences, and skills as well as theories, scholarship, and research to develop our radical vision for the present and future.


While my feelings on the subjects being presented are mixed at best, I think going would be a good learning experience because I could see how my peers propose mingling theory with real life. Plus, who doesn't love the idea of an anarchist dance party?

No comments: