Monday, April 7, 2008

I need a plan...

I only wrote a page today because I got stuck. Tomorrow...

1- re-read Maio on Sexton.
2- choose which poems best represent my thesis
3- explicate poems
4- conclude/discuss implications of this

5- move on to Adrienne Rich-- the process of revision-- how the re-vision of her personal history destablizes the lesbian category she seeks to create

6- move on to CA Conrad and Chelsey Minnis...re-read, mostly.

Tuesday...

7- write about CA Conrad/queer poetry...mostly in comparison with Adrienne Rich. How he uses language to destabilize. Introduce my own poetry into the mix, justifying with Adrienne Rich's "When We Dead Awaken..."

8- write about Chelsey Minnis, mostly about her persona being the only thing we have available about her, and the implications of that?

9- print out a pack of Xiu Xiu lyrics for bus ride. Pack.

No comments: