Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Plan Post 12/4-12/8

Plan for tonight (the single biggest chunk of time I have to work until this Saturday, possibly?):
  • Finish online portion of University of Washington application
  • Work on Philadelphia essay (well, mostly try not to cry while re-typing a two-drafts-old version of Philadelphia essay as a result of my flash drive breaking in half...)
  • Go to Langroise. Print out Arizona paper elements to application. Print out newest draft of Philadelphia essay. Print out all of history reading for the second six weeks, plus the final study guide.
  • Do history reading.

    I have to mail my writing sample to Michigan and I'm missing an LOR for Arizona, but otherwise Cornell, Brown, NYU, UArizona and UMichigan are all completed. The amount of work I have to do for finals looks relatively small, but feels terrifying because I've been running in auto-pilot and I'm not sure if I've actually retained anything from my history class. Luckily, I can spend most of the weekend wrapped in that, as my Philadelphia essay isn't due until Friday at 5.

    Plan for tomorrow:
  • Mail writing sample to Michigan
  • Get forgotten UWashington cover form to recommenders
  • Another revision of Philadelphia essay
  • Project Runway night(!!)

    Plan for Thursday:
  • FINAL revision of Philadelphia essay.
  • Apply to Iowa
  • Organize and start studying for History exam (AT LEAST two hours)

    Plan for Friday:
  • Last edit of Philadelphia essay
  • Apply to Emerson
  • Study for History- 2-3 hours

    Plan for Saturday:
  • Study for History. Basically all day.
  • If applications need to be bumped a day (for instance, if I don't finish Washington tonight...), apply to Emerson

    Now that I think about it, it might be smart for me to wait to apply to Washington until after finals because I should really edit my critical writing sample...so I'll just do the online app tonight and save the rest for Wednesday/Thursday.

    I want a milkshake.
  • No comments: